Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Big Thank You

I cannot even tell you how grateful I am to connect with so many readers last week during the free promotional download for BETWEEN. I get a big thrill when I think about people enjoying the characters in this story. I even received my first fan email who called BETWEEN "a fun uplifting book" and couldn't wait to read the sequel. I can tell you this, the feeling is mutual. I'm SO anxious to get it out to you guys! I had originally planned on APART being released in the spring of 2013 and will try to move it up once Rumspringa (my YA debut) is finished. But I will not sacrifice good writing in order to do so. Creating a novel is a process, that's for sure.


CANNOT. WAIT.


Last week BETWEEN climbed to #3 on Amazon's Children's Top 100 Free Bestseller List and #1 in the specific category of Social Situations and Emotions and Feelings books. 





Thank you for that. I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment