Monday, June 10, 2013

Update on APART


I know some of you are anxiously waiting the release of APART and I wanted to give you an update on that. After a final review by my critique partner, I have decided to delay the release for a short while.

I need to beef up a couple of areas to make the story better. Believe me, I would prefer just to publish it this very minute but I think you and I both know that we’d like to see a story that is emotionally satisfying. That is why it is so very important to having writing partners who you trust implicitly to help keep things real. I want to make it good enough for you to read and enjoy. So with that said, I will hopefully, hopefully, hopefully get it out to you soon but I have decided to take the time for one more round of revision.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience! I will keep you posted on this blog. xoxo

Cari

No comments:

Post a Comment