Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall


Yesterday, my daughter and I walked to Blockbuster to rent a couple of movies. My Knight In Shining Armor and Prince went snowshoe hare hunting in the mountains. But first, they had to stop by Cabelas to get Hansel a new pair of boots. I mean, look here:


Men’s size 9.5 and he’s only eleven years old! His Royal Highness grows out of shoes quicker than you can blink and we always get at LEAST a half a size bigger than he needs. One might think that I'd given birth to a Hobbit except for the fact that he is tall, too.

Gretel and I both love fall. Here is the view outside our castle this morning.


I am very inspired creatively this time of year; a period of going inward. I seek solitude. It gives me peace of mind and allows me to let my thoughts go and recharge.

Also, everything pumpkin. I mean, you’ve pretty much got to be a Nazi if you don’t like pumpkin.

Pretty



Deliciousness


I think I’ll make a warm chai tea today and snuggle under the covers and watch Midnight in Paris. Yesterday, was Les Miserables. I'm visiting Paris, didn't you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment