Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Rumspringa Debut on Amazon!

Here is my young adult novel debut entitled Rumspringa. Isn't the cover gorgeous? Don't you just want to pee your pants? I know!




I found this photo over Thanksgiving break last year and knew at once, this was it. The cover models look exactly like I pictured my protagonists. Sarah's long hair flowing up is a striking image. The novel is told in alternating viewpoints between Liam and Sarah and I am so excited to finally share their story with you! So clear the decks and get yourself ready for a great read! 

p.s. To purchase, please click on the cover image in the sidebar. If you read Rumspringa and like it, please consider writing an Amazon review. Many thanks!

p.p.s. Don't have a Kindle? If you have a computer or smart phone download the free Kindle app. That works, too!

p.p.p.s. (last one, I swear!) Please feel free to tweet, link to your Facebook, email your friends and share with your social network profusely! All the best! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment